Opening Hours:in Luxemburg:
Tuesday and Wednesday from 12am to 4 pm + Friday from 4pm to 10:00 pm ,
5, avenu Marie-Thérèse L- 2132 Luxembourg
in Esch: Student market
17 A, rue de Belvaux L- 4025 Esch-sur-Alzette
- LISEL stands for Lieu d'initiatives et de services des étudiants au Luxembourg
- LISEL is hosted at N°5 , avenue Marie-Thérèse in Luxemburg-city, building A, (side entrance), at 3’ from Hamilius, opposite to the municipality park.
- LISEL is a student service, where we match needs and competences of students supported by a professional team, EVS and other volunteers.
- LISEL is a place where everyone is welcomed, respected in his differences and challenged to grow together in humanity.
- LISEL offers international student encounters every Friday evening from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00pm for discussing and sharing, dancing and fun, eating and enjoying.
- LISEL offers personal counseling and support in Luxemburg: on Monday and Wednesday between 12:00 am and 4:00 pm, on Friday from 4:00 to 7:00 pm
- LISEL offers special activities, see next pages...